The SKY OFFICE office building is located in the western part of the city at the intersection of Zagreb Avenue and the future extended Vrapcan Road.
SKY OFFICE is an exclusive and representative business complex which, in addition to its business significance for Investors, has an urban significance for the city of Zagreb as a recognizable landmark.
The two towers, in the form of glass “lenses”, represent the individuality of each investor, while the floors connecting the towers indicate their partnership and synergy.
With its dominance in the western part of the city, SKY OFFICE provides its tenants with:
- 22 above ground floors and 4 underground floors
- 30,000 m2 of commercial space available for rent
- 698 garage parking spaces
- Double self-ventilating facade
- Dual computer floors
- Suspended ceilings with integrated ceiling heating and cooling system
- Pass control with contactless cards
- 24 hour supervision of all technical systems
- Central control of the HVAC system for optimal microclimatic conditions and energy savings
- Separate meters for heating, cooling and electricity consumption
- DCS Elevator Management System – The Fastest Elevators in Croatia
- clear structuring of business premises
- flexibility of work surfaces
- maximum area of naturally lit offices
- 24 hour security
- Public garage for visitors
- Quick response from the maintenance department
The landmark of the western part of the city is constructed as a double tower with 22 above ground floors of 15,000 m2 per tower. The building is built in accordance with the highest architectural standards as well as the highest standards of earthquake protection. An expert team is at the disposal to all existing and potential future tenants in order to have the most comfortable stay at the property as well as the best possible preparation for moving in.
With our experience we will help future tenants to plan the future layout of their premises in the best possible way, while our contractors are proven companies in cooperation with whom we achieve all set goals and deadlines without affecting the quality of space preparation.
Modularity allows for adaptation of the space to all the tenant’s requirements, be it a cell office, open space or a combination of the both, all with the aim of achieving optimal working conditions for your business and employee satisfaction.
- Ceilings with Climasystem Integrated Heating and Cooling System (http://www.aqt-aquatherm.hr/black-system/)
- Double computer floor with integrated ventilation system and high and low currents
- Direct and indirect lighting without glare – Tobiasgrau GO XT ceiling RED DOT DESIGN AWARD
- Aggregate and UPS power supply
- Double self-ventilating facade
- Ceiling height 2.80 m
- Partition wall class KNAUF W112
- Integrated sun protection
- Flooring according to the tenant’s wishes – carpets, laminates, LVT
- 24 hour surveillance
- Passage control
- Humidifying the space in winter
- 24 hour access to business premises
- Fire protection
- KNX lighting control
On the ground floor of Tower B there is a cafe bar with an attached outdoor terrace located on the property plaza.
MEETING ROOMS / CONFERENCE HALLS
On the ground floor of Tower A and on the 7th and 14th floors of Tower A, meeting rooms / conferences of larger areas, > 120 m2, are rented as separate units on a daily basis. The halls are equipped with projectors, loudspeakers, UHD monitors, flip charts. It is possible to set up the halls in the cinema layout or with tables (classroom). Sky Office tenants have preferential rates for daily rentals. In partnership with the Sky Office cafe bar and restaurant, catering is also possible when using the lounge.
On the 21st floor of Tower A is a restaurant with an accompanying kitchen, a cafe bar and a VIP lounge. All three are closed concept, ie intended for employees of the facility